May New Digital Releases

Good evening and apologies that this post is a little late in the day. I have been on a 2 day residential trip to London with 36 10 year olds and was hoping to get this written before I left but I just had no time at all. We got back 2 hours late and I am now shattered and ready for bed already so this post will be a quick one.

I am hoping you have seen all the fabulous new release projects that DT created for you this month and I thought I would share just a few of them here as well.

Jackie Cornfield 

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

Tracy Wray
No automatic alt text available.

Astrid Galjaard
No automatic alt text available.

Aurora Aurelia
Image may contain: text

No automatic alt text available.

Ute Berger 
No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team