Fairy and Her Bunny

This is Barbara and I'm sharing a small tutorial on how I colored the face on Fairy and Her Bunny.  The tutorial shows how I colored this fairy and I use the same techniques on all the faces that I color in this way. Hope you enjoy it.

 
So this is how I color a face when I give it larger eyes. I first define the features with the skin tones, then add the pupil, shading and finish up with a white gel pen. The face doesn't really sparkle until the white is added so keep pressing forward to the end.


You'll find colors listed on my blog if you need them.
https://forgottenscraps.blogspot.com/2018/03/fairy-and-her-bunny.html

2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team